Friday, April 6, 2018

H2H: Spring Flower Finish for Little Lambs

  I finished this little backpack quilt measuring 36"x42" using the left-overs from my 2014-15 Sat. Sampler quilt. I had the panel that goes with this line of Deb Strain's Bloomin' Fresh fabrics so I just squared them up and alternated them with polka-dotted blocks. I'm hoping this quilty hug finds its way to a preteen/teen in need through the Little Lambs Foundation for Kids.

I think my flowered backing and Daisy on a String Pantograph finished this one off nicely.

 Jackson loves it. 

 Spring is sure slow coming this year, but it's nice to see the Plum trees finally blooming and the grass getting green with all the rainy days we have been having.
So this is my fourth stash-busting finish this year and te first of two charity quilts that I'm creating as part of Sara's H2H Charity Drive. Oh! and come to think of it, I'm half way to my April OMG goal. Sweet! I have to admit it feels good to have such productive time in my sewing studio this year. 
As always, thanks for stopping by. 
Sign-Up NOW!!

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute, so relieved it got the Jackson seal of approval. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a bright and cute quilt. It would be perfect for a tween or teen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little quilt!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val wow this is super cute,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a darling quilt for Little Lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! And that backing fabric looks great with it! I'm sure it will find its way to someone who will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finish! And thanks for linking up with One Monthly Goal. (You do only get one entry though in the giveaway even though you linked up twice.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet picture of Jackson on the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful quilt, and perfect for a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun, cheerful quilt. I really like the backing fabric. Spring came all at once here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright and cheerful. And Jackson is a cutie, too.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...