Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday Archives #167: Tea Cups

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
Happy Fourth of July to all my blogging friends in America.

This week's theme is: Tea Cups

Who would have ever thought a cute tea cup, an 8" square piece of fabric, a glue gun, and some Polyester Fiberfill would turn into such cute little pincushion!
We made those at the June retreat I attended and I also treated myself to a copy of Sue Spargo's latest book: Cuppa and find myself looking at it everyday as it's full of so much inspiration
Sue Spargo CUPPA Book


It's that time of year when we finally empty our piggy banks and splurge on something quilty! Click HERE to link your post.

Click the picture to read more!

Please feel welcome to join us here next Thursday, July 13th, as sign-ups for the  5th Annual Challenge will begin.

7 comments:

  1. OMG - these tea cup pincushions are adorable! That pattern on Sue's book is so you - look forward to what you play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. Never will see me doing it however....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry nothing to share with you but do plan to make some mug rugs this week nearest thing to tea cps I will be doing. Liking the use of china cups and saucers as pin cushions very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it has been over 2 years since I made this pin cushion. It's a one and only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val, Your tea cup pin cushions are delightful . . . Have fun with that book, can't wait to see how it inspires you and what you make :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...