Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tuesday Archives #166: Americana

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
Happy Fourth of July to all my blogging friends in America.

This week's theme is: AMERICANA

That means anything Red, White and Blue. Whether it's a favorite quilt like Barb who blogs at Fun With Barb  highlighted this week or ...
.... a fun pedicure like Nancy at PugMom Quilts.

WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.
Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.
WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.


2 comments:

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...