Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday Archives #142: Home-Made Gifts

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: HAND-MADE GIFTS 

I had every intention of making coaster for gifts this year and can only admire from afar those of you who completed some hand-made gifts this year. (I could always start NOW for next year! LOL!) And....today's linky will be sure to produce many ideas and much inspiration for me to do just that!
Like, Jo's a d o r a b l e premie Santa hats she knitted for their local hospital!


Or Tanya who created a variety of these tea towel sets for co-workers!
How clever to use the applique designs from our previous Lori Holt Bloom SAL.
With Christmas only a few days away....do share (if you can) what you've been up to as a creative elf this year...and as always, rejuvenate older hand made gifts as well.



Val's Quilting Studio

5 comments:

  1. My time has been short too. I love those little hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val. A lot of my gifts are still secret. But I did find this one. I know someone who loves my table centre so this will be sent to them but not before Xmas... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made every single one of my christmas gifts this year, and can't show one of them on the blog, lol! Actually, there have been glimpses of them in the last few posts...all knitted. Scarves, lacy & plain; socks; slippers; fingerless mitts. I actually have one last gift on the needles, but can't finish it because I've developed tendonitis from all that knitting. Argh! Sewing wise, I made a pretty "market" bag and two hanging holders for iPad & phone charger cords. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be darned I think that I actually have a post that I CAN link up here! :) Gonna go lookie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very cute and fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...