Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday Archives #137: Mug Rugs

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: MUG RUGS!

This is were I start my days...blogging with my coffee cozy on my wonderful mug rug Diane, who blogs at Butterfly Threads and is author of the wonderful Scrap Quilt Secrets book, sent as a thank you for participating in her book release blog hop. (BTW I  just LOVE my mug rug Diane!) Anyhoo, Diane also designs and posts a monthly mug rug tutorial each month of Craftsy. (Isn't that cool!) Click right  HERE to check out her easy-peasy November Mug Rug pattern.
Click HERE to check out my "trunk show" of pinwheel quilts.
Online Quilt Trunk Show | Whims And Fancies

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the mug rug linky party! This came at a perfect time for my Santa mug rug that I just made. The one that sits next to me while I work is looking pretty shabby, so it will be fun to see new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh....I love mug rugs. This is going to be a great linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Val.....I loaded up some links. This is my favorite quick gift project and a fun way to test out ideas for larger projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mug rugs!! They are so fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see so many mug rugs sorry no mug rugs for me to share

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...