Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday Archives #88: WILD!

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 

Val's Quilting Studio
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is "WILD":


Maybe you have some cute wild creatures like Sue's oh so adorable elephant, 
alligator and three little monkeys below:

Or something more realistic like Barbara who blogs at Cat Patches created:

Or our blogging buddy Sharon's:

What ever you got let:

Image result for wild things defined


7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for that little shout out. That bear was made from a kit a friend provided. She wanted it for her hubby. I forget who the artist was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilts, such a creative theme for your linky! I wish I had one to share, but alas, I haven't been wild enough, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my all time favorite childrens books and my kids never wanted to read it because the monsters looked to scaweee! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that 1-2-3 quilt! I'll have to add a few of my critter quilts that I made for the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of "wild" quilts this week!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...