Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Organizing: mind, schedule, food and finances


I found this podcast while visiting others on line and thought it was
 the perfect Sunday Organizing tip: 
The podcast episode includes these four areas of organization:  
  1. Organize your mind. 
  2. Organize your schedule. 
  3. Organize your food.
  4. Organize your finances. 
I often tell people I just feel better when I'm organized. (And as you saw last weekend, my creative muster isn't always spotless: Creative Reality ) But, I totally agree with Susan that by being organized at home, school, and in my hobby area, that I have less anxiety and increased internal calmness. I am peaceful and productive. Click on the picture below to check out more! Happy Sunday!
With smiles, Val:)
P.S. Today is the last day of my parents visit. I'm going to miss them. Glad I have my daughter's picnic quilt to start to distract me from their departure. 

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent podcast and website Susan has. Thanks for sharing your great find with us.

    I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing about the adventures in mother-daughter quilting for the picnic quilt. I hope it is a nice bonding experience for the two you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picnic quilt will be the perfect diversion! Enjoy the organized stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for mentioning my podcast. I'm so happy it has been helpful to you. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...