Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love this Fabric!

Just had to share what I bought this morning! I couldn't resist this fabric by Aneela Hoey: 
I bought 4 yards of it! 

Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but it reminds of the summer vacations we spent at my Granny's ranch. I'd spend entire days outside eating strawberries from her garden, playing fort in the hay barn, looking for kittens, begging my aunt to let me ride a horse and reading books in trees.  
I'm thinking this will make a cute back to a lap quilt?? 
Who knows, all's I do know is it makes me smile! 
Okay...now it's time to get sewing.
Val:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...